POLAND Sign for ANIOL - Pressing Contact

Wed Oct 5 22:14:08 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
October 5, 2005

On Oct 5, 2005, at 2:49 PM, Marc Girod & Anne-Claude Prélaz Girod wrote:
> Great explanations Val!!
> Thank you so much!!
>
> this shot is really clear for me to read!!!
>
> Anny

Ha! Glad the last shot was an improvement...It was obviously an
excellent team effort...thanks for all your input, everyone...

Regarding the sign for NUMBER in Polish Sign Language...Isn't the
left hand an S handshape? A basic fist? I do not see an A hand. That
is why I chose to write the basic tight fist for the left hand...like
an S handshape in ASL...Is the left hand an A or S handshape in the
video? Perhaps, Lucyna, you sign it yourself with an A hand, but the
girl in the video uses an S hand?...