P/T Lecturers in British Sign Language - United Kingdom, Gloucestershire

Tim Grove tim_grove at SIL.ORG
Tue Oct 11 19:39:39 UTC 2005

I went searching for BSL courses at our local further education college
website (www.gloscat.ac.uk) and I found that they are looking for
teachers! I don't know who this list may reach that could be interested,
but if anyone is, the following info and more can be found at
http://www.gloscat.ac.uk/jobs/. Just scroll down the listings and you
should find it.

Best regards,
Tim Grove

 P/T Lecturers in British Sign Language
 £17.82 - £20.25 per hour
 Location: Cheltenham/Gloucester
 Post Number: D022
 Closing Date: 19 October 2005 (at 10am)

We need lecturers to deliver the Introduction to British Sign Language
course Monday Evening 6.30 - 8.30.
In addition we also have other hours available.
Experience of teaching is desirable but not essential.
If you are interested in the role please contact Mychelle Featherstone
directly on 01242 532137.

Please contact the Gloscat Recruitment Line on (01242) 532186 quoting
the appropriate reference number or download a printable application
form. Alternatively, email personnel at gloscat.ac.uk