LESSONS in SignSpelling

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Thu Oct 13 20:35:30 UTC 2005

I'm curious as to how to show a sign that starts from three different widths of open C's, closing each time between as the sign moves.  Showing just the same handshape closing point doesn't show the three different open handshapes.  What would you do?

Charles

Valerie Sutton <sutton at signwriting.org> wrote:
SignWriting List
October 13, 2005

LESSONS in SignSpelling continued...

http://www.signwriting.org/lessons/elessons/less071.html

Question: How do I apply the SignSpelling Rules?

Answer:
Below are five Flemish signs. I will attach another five signs in the
next email message...I re-wrote each sign, following the rules. I can
explain why ...Ask questions.... Val ;-)