LESSONS in SignSpelling

Thu Oct 13 22:56:31 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
October 13, 2005

Hello Kathleen and Everyone!
Great. Glad you asked. No, the writing in the sign for Limburg is not
correct. And there are a lot of signs like that in the Flemish
dictionaries online...both in SignPuddle and in the Flemish Online
Dictionary. But we can clean this up quickly in SignPuddle at
least... I will post a lesson on the Finger Movement Symbols
tomorrow, October 14th...and show you how to write the signs that use
that symbol...

Val ;-)

PS. I am so delighted to have this chance to share with you,
Kathleen...I have wanted to tell you about this specific symbol for a
long time, but we all got so busy with the Sympoisum and other
things...so now is the time....Talk to you tomorrow... smile...;-))