LESSONS in SignSpelling

Sat Oct 15 02:15:29 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
October 14, 2005

Charles Butler wrote:
> I'm curious as to how to show a sign that starts from three
> different widths of open C's, closing each time between as the sign
> moves.  Showing just the same handshape closing point doesn't show
> the three different open handshapes.  What would you do?  Charles

Thank you for this question. I need to see something more than word-
descriptions. Maybe you can try to write it yourself? Or if you have
video clips, that would help...It sounds like you are talking about
multiple closings or whatever...that can be written!!

Meanwhile I am going back to teaching now. I have not finished the
eLessons on SignSpelling rules....Later, when I am finished with more
of it, perhaps some of this will become clearer...smile...