FW: Re: Re: [sw-l] good news - another two Belgian schools supporting SW

Mon Oct 17 12:22:03 UTC 2005

Hi Kathleen,

Unfortunately, SignEdit does not use the IMWA.  It uses an earlier
symbol set.  SSS-2002 I believe.

If he wants to use SignPuddle, he will have to start over.

Only SignBank and SignPuddle use the IMWA.  I'm hoping that other
application will start soon.

-Steve