placement of movement (lessons)

Mon Oct 17 23:52:21 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
October 17, 2005

  Juliette Dalle from France wrote:
> ....You spoke about the cases of exception, however there are not
> badly any "cases of exception" smile..
> Personnaly, I would choose the first example. And you ?

Hello Juliette and Everyone!

Smile...If we find other exceptions to the rules, I will be happy to
add those to the lessons on the web!

I will try to write the sign you posted and then post another message
explaining why I wrote it that way, and then we can discuss it.

It is good that you keep asking questions, because that is the only
way we can improve the web lessons...smile...

So wait for the next message ;-)