CZECH 10-handshape signs

Wed Oct 19 20:43:50 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
October 19, 2005

On Oct 19, 2005, at 1:09 PM, Honza wrote:
> sure, yes I know this handshape has been improved.
> I mean improved 10 handshape.
> Thumb is not towards body, but up.

I would write the Czech sign for ZITRA like zitra_2 ...see
attached...the first one is the old sign and the second one is my re-
writing which I just put in your SignPuddle...The old sign should be
deleted because that symbol is really not in the IMWA any
longer....we are just seeing a picture of it...so you will need to re-
load all the signs using that symbol to fix each one up...go into
Dictionary editors and then start changing them...You can find all
the signs that use that handshape by searching through the Symbol
Frequency section of SignPuddle...