Belgium: using SignSpelling rules

Wed Oct 19 23:21:49 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
October 19, 2005

On Oct 19, 2005, at 1:47 PM, Kasterlinden Bilinguaal wrote:
> just wanted to let you know I've translated and printed the
> guideline you sent about how to change a sign in the signpuddle.
> And now you can see the result in my latest new signs.

Hello Kathleen and Everyone!
This is really great...I am sooo happy to see this...

Yes...this is correct. The first one is the best writing, because it
follows the "Always Write the Position of Contact" rule. You write
the hand like it looks in real life...close to the face, and then the
contact is placed near it...very good! Notice how the sign is less
wide too, which helps when placing signs in vertical columns...