NORWAY Full Body Writing for Research Project

Sat Oct 22 14:33:49 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
October 22, 2005

Harald Bentz Høgseth from Norway wrote:
> I will send you some pictures from the working processes of the
> bottom log
> (named syll stokk) from a stave church (taken out from the
> videotape which
> Ingvild and I were watching on Thursday)....

Hello Harald!
Many thanks for sending me the photos privately. Please see the photo
attached everyone...this is one of them. As you can see, Harald's
project involves writing the movements of the body, while doing
carpentry and timber-work. It involves symbols used in Full-Body
writing, including circles from the Shoulder Joints, which we have
never written in SignWriting...

So since this List is about SignWriting, I think a perfect solution
is that Harald, Ingvild and I will work behind the scenes on this
unique project, and then, when we have a finished document to show
you, we will post a link to it, here on the SignWriting List, so you
can read about it on the web if you wish...Thanks for sharing with
us, Harald!  Val ;-)