Belgium: Lessons in Spelling

Tue Oct 25 16:53:03 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
October 25, 2005

Kasterlinden Bilinguaal wrote:
> Thank you for the putting the ESWS report on the website :) It
> looks great!! :) I was wondering if the Powerpoint presentation is
> in there too? Or did I miss it...

Hello Kathleen and Everyone!
I am glad to know that you like the posting of the ESWS report!

European SignWriting Symposium
http://signwriting.org/europe/esws2005/

And thanks once again for compiling the reports for us!

Regarding your lovely PowerPoint presentation about your teaching
Deaf children SignWriting, I am working on the web posting today. Web
postings, at least for me, take me time...I am slow these days!

But it is a lovely PowerPoint presentation, and I plan to announce it
to the SignWriting List when the posting is ready for view...

I will answer your spelling question next - Thanks for sharing with us!