PHILIPPINES Sign for WORRY and RUB Symbols

Sat Oct 29 00:47:34 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
October 28, 2005

> On Oct 27, 2005, Nana Dumitra wrote:
> Sorry for asking so many questions right now (well, I am not really
> sorry, since this is the best way for me to learn more, smile)This
> is our sign for “worry”. I am not sure about the positioning of the
> symbols for the rub and the movement. Is there a better way to
> arrange it? Any other comments on it?

Hello Nana!
Never say you are sorry...I am happy to answer questions!

Rub Symbols cannot have Circle symbols next to them. Why? Because the
Rub Symbol all by itself, means rubbing in a circle. So the Circle
Symbols are not necessary, since the Rub Symbol means a circle, while
contacting the head. I am assuming that you want to Rub the temples
of your head with your hands? Is that what you are trying to write?
smile...Val ;-)