FRENCH-BELGIUM Lessons in SignSpellings

Sat Oct 29 20:49:02 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
October 29, 2005

Dear SW List Members, and everyone from French-Belgium!

Thierry, from French-Belgium, asked me to read the signs in the
French-Belgium SignPuddle, to see if there are any SignSpellings to
discuss. Thank you, Thierry, for being so open to learning, and to
your willingness to share this with the SignWriting List. We all
learn from these discussions!

And before we begin, I want you to know, Thierry, that your writing
is very good and it is a pleasure to read your signs...smile...

When I see a sign that I would write differently, I will write it in
your SignPuddle, with my name as the source, and then share it with
the SignWriting List...we can then discuss it and you can go into
your SignPuddle and clean it up...

So here is the first one...Equateur (see attached
diagram)....questions?...Val ;-)