Belgium: signs for..?

Thierry Haesenne thierry.haesenne at ILMH.BE
Sun Oct 30 10:08:00 UTC 2005

Hello Kathleen,
I know the International Sign for Usher. I just put it in your sign Puddle.
However, people in French-Belgium tend to use another sign who looks like "SHORT-SIGHTED"
("SMALL-BOX" in front of the face)
As for Louisiana and Seattle, I think you can find them
on the ASL Sign Puddle... Helen Keller : no idea...
Greetings, Thierry
Kasterlinden Bilinguaal a

--

This email was sent using NutsMail.com.