NISL for 'eleven'

Shane Gilchrist O hEorpa shane.gilchrist.oheorpa at GMAIL.COM
Sun Oct 30 20:41:52 UTC 2005

Val,

i prefer the first one - its a lot more simpler - your signwriting is
not meant to be the 'precise' description of signs itself - see it as
shorthand :-)

for instance, in Belfast, i ll say 'how's ye?' when its supposed to be
'how are you?' - my non-deaf mates from outside Ireland often find
Belfast English a bit difficult to follow i.e. "tha is a nice 'ouiz!"
= thats a nice house :p

Shane