AW: AW: [sw-l] Czech Manual Alphabet - sign for zero

Honza honza at RUCE.CZ
Thu Sep 1 16:35:47 UTC 2005

thanks Stefan for original message, so now I can tell you.

I really don't know how are circles big in the reality, I imagine it by
size of handshape.
 From my point of view the cyrcle movement in sign 0 is the same size as
if you draw "zero" or cyrcle on palm of your other hand.
So maybe the third cyrcle is the right one...if the last is lile wrist
rotation.
probably the size of cyrcle is the same as wrist rotation, but the
movement is made with the whole hand.

(Val, sorry I don't use SignEmail for this and other messages now -
Czech SignPuddle is not yet skilled so I can write the whole difficult
message, but later I'll try again I promise ;-)  )

Honza