AW: [sw-l] Sign Names for different computer programs?

Thu Sep 1 23:03:57 UTC 2005

Hi SW-list members,

for my students I prepared a new movementwriting document.

Stefan ;-)

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
[mailto:owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu] Im Auftrag von Valerie Sutton
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 1. September 2005 18:22
An: sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
Betreff: [sw-l] Sign Names for different computer programs?

SignWriting List
September 1, 2005

Dear SW Listers!
Can we find an international sign-name for these names? I want to
send email about them, but I do not know what sign-name to use...

How should we sign?...

SignPuddle

SignMaker

SignMail

Can you write your sign for each one and send to SW List? Many thanks!

Val ;-)

PS. Maybe the international name-sign should be based on the
international signing used in Europe?

Let's discuss it!