writing signlanguage

Lucyna Dlugolecka deafie at GMX.NET
Fri Sep 2 22:03:04 UTC 2005

> sorry at first I didn't udnerstand your message as it is. I imagine
> something else.
> anyway I don't know how to write it down.
>
> about written and spoken languages - there I don't see any differences.
> For example subtitles - it is the same as on the screen.
>
> Honza

Languages evolve. Now that we have mobile phones and the Internet, the
written (English, Czech, Polish...) language tends to be like spoken
language. But in generall, there are differencies. You know that. And as to
film captions, they don't always match exactly was is spoken. The captions
are often shortened.
Lucy

PS. Ok, ok, I'm going to bed now, really :-).