POLAND... the spelling of Antarktyda

Sun Sep 4 17:42:11 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
September 4, 2005

Hello Lucyna and Everyone!
Before I prepare an E-Lesson, I need to ask you exactly what you are
trying to write...Here are three examples now, in the Polish
SignPuddle...(of course you can delete any version that is not right
later)...I was not sure what you meant by your first writing, Lucyna...

In Number 2, the thumb touches underneath the chin, palm facing left,
and brushes down to the five-hand-thumb touching the chest.
In Number 3, the thumb touches underneath the chin, palm facing down
to the floor, and brushes back to the five-hand-thumb touching the
chest.

Did you want the five hand to touch the chest, Lucyna? Where do you
want the five hand to touch? That was not clear in your writing...I
will explain better once I know the sign...Val ;-)