Thank you ;-)

Mon Sep 5 00:28:10 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
September 4, 2005

Hello Bill, Stefan and Everyone...
This is kind of you, Bill, to explain your story. I got a small smile
from it. Perhaps you saved the rest of the restaurant from eating
food that was not good for them ;-)

I am sorry to hear about your brother-in-law...That must have been a
hard time...

So yes, we all have our times when we do awkward things...The Reply
button in email can be dangerous...

No matter what, this discussion has shown me that I cannot wait any
longer on changing the IMWA to include the new usage of that
symbol...so it has had a positive effect ... pushing us forward one
more step...;-)

Val ;-)