Fwd: [sw-l] PJM and SW camp in Slovakia

Tomáš Klapka Tomas.Klapka at RUCE.CZ
Mon Sep 5 08:02:55 UTC 2005

Hello Honza and the SW list,

JFYI about the sign language recognition in Slovakia ;-)

In the Slovak Republic, the Slovak Sign Language was recognized in 1995
by the law "Zákon o posunkovej reči nepočujúcich osob 149/1995 Sb" - the
Law of the Sign Language of the Deaf 149/1995 Sb.
I know it because Mr. Hruby took this law as the source for the czech
law and he tried to suggest it better (our law is better in recognizing
the Czech Sign Language as the language and Signed Czech as visualizated
Czech Language). Czech law "Zákon o znakové řeči 155/1998 Sb" - the Law
of the Sign Language 155/1998 Sb - passed in 1998 ;-)

Tomas