POLAND... the spelling of Antarktyda

Lucyna Dlugolecka deafie at GMX.NET
Mon Sep 5 20:10:58 UTC 2005

The thumb of the left hand does not touch the knuckles of the right hand but the bent edge of the right hand. I think I have to come up with a picture of it but I have little time now.
Lucy
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Charles Butler
  To: sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
  Sent: Monday, September 05, 2005 10:00 PM
  Subject: Re: [sw-l] POLAND... the spelling of Antarktyda

  Once I stop and think about it, I can read this from your word description, but is very awkward to write.  To show the left hand with the thumb touching the knuckles of the right hand does require that it visually be put on the right side.  It might be easier to show it from above but then how to show the chin brush.  It's a quandary.

  Charles