RES: [sw-l] New E-Lesson Posted...Position of Contact

Tue Sep 6 22:09:53 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
September 6, 2005

Hello Everyone -
There are rules for all of this...no problem...and thank you for all
your messages...

I am sorry I have not been able to answer sooner...I am ill in bed
for the next few days but hope to be able to be energetic again
shortly...so answers will be coming by the end of the week...

Enjoy your week everyone!

Val ;-)