Writing Dialogues in Signed Languages

Thu Sep 8 18:14:45 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
September 8, 2005

Dear SW List Members:
The transcription of dialogues in signed languages can be booked for
November, 2005.

See the schedule below. Do any of you want this? Are you interested?

General questions to the SW List are always welcome no matter what
else is scheduled...

The difference is that my time will be scheduled, when I am not on
the List, to do the transcription of the dialogue in November...

Val ;-)

-----------------------------

Val's Schedule 2005

September
1. IMWA development (important ;-)
2. finish One Harbor ASL poem transcription
3. update SignWriting web sites including new events in Brazil,
Germany, USA, Norway, and other countries...
4. answer questions on SignWriting List

October
1. Test SignPuddle 2.0
2. Create the first Private SignPuddle in ASL
3. Improve IMWA to work well with SignPuddle 2.0
4. answer questions on SignWriting List

November
1. Transcribe dialogue between multiple signers
2. Share the dialogue-writing with the SW List
3. Document the dialogue-writing on the web
4. answer questions on SignWriting List