SignWriting Links

Tue Sep 13 21:03:10 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
September 13, 2005

OK. I will change it...It is a big job to change the web site because
of the spacing of the icons, but I will try to get to it in about 2
weeks...it may be 4 weeks depending on my health...

I do not have Great Britain under UK any longer because the UK
encompassed countries that are separate linguistically in the sign
language world, such as Irish Sign Language and they did not want to
be under the UK! So now British Sign Language is under Great Britain...

No one will ever be happy with this issue...that I am convinced
of...politics continually changes...

Val ;-)