a dialogue

Ingvild Roald iroald at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Sep 13 21:21:19 UTC 2005

This i the end of the story of the three billy-goats going to fatten
tehnselves in the mountains. They have to cross a bridge, and there is a big
Troll under the bridge. The small billy-goat comes first, and persuades the
troll to let him go and wait for his bigger and fatter brother. Then the
middle billy-goat comes along, making the troll angry for trampling on the
brigde and wanting to eat him - but this billy-goat too persuaes the troll
to wait for the next, fatter brother.

The part that is written is when the third - and big- billy-goat comes
along, trampling. The dialgue then is beween this largest billy-goat on the
bridge and the troll underneath the bridge. The sign that means 'troll'
looks a bit like 'elephant'. It is written horizontally.

I am sorry for the graphics, I wrote this a while ago in SW-DOS, transferred
it to SW- Java, and then made a screen capture which I had to fix with first
one and then a second graphics program ...

Ingvild