Downloading SignBank

Geoffrey Hunt geoffrey_hunt at SIL.ORG
Wed Sep 14 08:44:29 UTC 2005

Val,

I think I we are talking about the same download.  I downloaded it and was
unable to unzip it in Windows, it seemed to contain too many individual
graphics files, 20,000+.  Would it be possible to divide the zip file into
several parts?

Thanks,

Geoffrey
  _____

From: owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
[mailto:owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu] On Behalf Of Charles Butler
Sent: 14 September 2005 03:29
To: sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
Subject: Re: [sw-l] Downloading SignBank

I, like you, am swamped at work.  I reloaded it to a directory of its own
but I have not had time to unzip and play.

Charles

Valerie Sutton <sutton at signwriting.org> wrote:

SignWriting List
September 13, 2005

Charles -
Regarding your downloading of SignBank...How is that going? Were you able to
unzip the file?...I am happy to help all of you start to use SignBank
anytime...so feel free to ask questions...

Download SignBank Runtime
http://www.SignBank.org/downloads

Sutton at SignWriting.org

1. SignWritingSite