FRANCE Sign for Etudiant

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Fri Sep 16 16:07:13 UTC 2005

I'm confused here.  Looking at the video clip and the sign writing, I see two different hands for the hand that doesn't move.  The signwriting shows an unambiguous "FLAT" hand, not a "FIST."  Which is it? I'd be signing it wrong if I followed the signwriting and didn't have the video for confirmation.

Charles Butler

Juliette Dalle <july.tigre at free.fr> wrote:
Hello all

Yes it's right. The right hand touchs the left hand before the movement.

I had just changed the name of the sign "etudiant" to "etudiant-31" :-)

And there is a other thing not finished... I have always a tendency to
rach the objectif : which symbol to be use (yes yes i am obstinate !
smile..). I give you other example : sign of "accessibilité"
(accessibly). See the photo and picture of SW proposal by my french
"colleague" Mathilde.

Is it good ? And is it clear for you ?

Have a nice afternoon

Juliette Dalle