FRANCE Sign for accessibilit é

Tue Sep 20 16:43:46 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
September 20, 2005

Hello Juliette, Charles and Everyone -
I am sorry this has become so confusing for everyone...

Charles showed you some diagrams that were written in Receptive
writing. it is important that we all write from the Expressive View.

So I will be happy to re-do that diagram for you, Juliette, with your
changes, in the Expressive view...I will show you next diagram...

And please know, Charles, how much I appreciate your input...we all
come from so many different backgrounds and worlds, and we write
differently too!

So for the List (so we all don't get confused), let's all use the
Expressive!

Val ;-)