Japanese Sign Language "ni" Which is the "unmarked" form?

Ingvild Roald iroald at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Sep 26 08:59:19 UTC 2005

For me, the U-hand is not necceserily touching - but two parallell fingers.
Depending on the signer, and as you say, 'just there'. The V-handshape has
to show some spreading, maybe more than in reality, to be clearly read.

My 2-pennies worth,

Ingvild