I'm Back

Adam webmaster at SKORE.CC
Wed Sep 28 16:14:41 UTC 2005

Val,

Many thanks for the warm welcome back smile...

I am considering using pictures instead of the written form of a spoken language for telecommunications and when I'm with non-signers & can't get a free interpreter. Is there a way I could stay on-list but only receive the pictures? I really don't want to leave the list, but I gotta stop trying to read emails as much as possible to save my eyes.

Also, does anyone else on this list live in or near Cincinnati, Ohio, USA? Please reply directly but make your written reply CONCISE.

Later,

Adam

P.S. I no longer sign emails with my full legal name...to differentiate me from other Adams, please look @ the header of the email.

-----Original Message-----
    From: "Valerie Sutton"<sutton at signwriting.org>
    Sent: 9/24/05 11:01:28 AM
    To: "sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu"<sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu>
    Subject: Re: [sw-l] I'm Back

    SignWriting List
    September 24, 2005

    On Sep 22, 2005, Adam wrote:
    > This is Adam Paul Valerius...I'm back. Please include me in the
    > discussion again.
    > Thanks!  Adam

    Hello Adam and Everyone on the SW List!

    Welcome back, Adam!! Glad to have you in the discussions and you are
    automatically included!!

    And I hope that other new members to the SignWriting List will
    introduce themselves too, to tell us about your interest in
    SignWriting as well.

    If you have questions, about how to write a sign in SignWriting, just
    ask the List, and we will answer the best we can...

    Sutton at SignWriting.org

    1. SignWriting
    http://www.SignWriting.org
    Read & Write Sign Languages