Attaching diagrams...delete old messages at bottom before attaching...

Thu Sep 1 16:37:59 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
September 1, 2005

Stefan Wöhrmann wrote:
> this is the original message about the different circles ...

Great, Stefan! Many thanks for re-posting this. With so many messages
on the List, it gets confusing. So I am asking a favor of everyone on
the List...

When you attach a diagram to a message, delete some of the older
messages in the thread at the bottom, so that we can see the diagram
quickly, rather than having to scroll down and down and down to see
the diagram at the end of many many old messages...This is to your
benefit as well, because I am sure that some people never scroll down
(like me in this case) and they don't even realize the diagram is
there...

These circles are lovely, as always, Stefan! I love your TrueType!!
Fabulous!   Val ;-)