signed by index fingers.

Sat Sep 3 19:21:09 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
September 3, 2005

No. I wasn't writing any sign that Stefan was discussing with
someone...I don't know what those signs were, that they were
discussing...I couldn't read several of them, so I lost the
thread...very sorry to confuse everyone.

I was just trying to show other signs that hooked together with two
index handshapes...and from a movement writing point of view, I was
trying to explain that sometimes one hook is enough...while the other
hand has a straight finger, and people still read that as two
hooks...interestingly enough!

I will stay out of the conversations and go back to working on your
tense mouths, Ingvild...they are harder than I expected...I want to
make them clear and easy to write by hand...More soon on that -

Val ;-)