CZECH signed by index fingers.

Sun Sep 4 15:28:35 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
September 4, 2005

On Sep 3, 2005, at 9:36 PM, honza at ruce.cz wrote:
> Hi Stefan and Val. No, your sign are different. I mean this sign
> (second sign from the end of message). Honza

Honza -
Did you know that there are two variations of the X hand in the IMWA?
See attached...

This happened because there are actually 10 palm facings instead of
6, but the IMWA only has 6, and sometimes we need some of the ones
that are not there...you can see the hook on the left hand would
change its look, if you use the other one...but it means the same
thing...

You might try the other one to see the differences...it is useful
sometimes when it is hard to see the two fingers hooking together...