Minimalist

Sun Sep 4 16:45:10 UTC 2005

Hello Bill -
I can understand your need to simplify the writing of some signs...I
can understand your shortcuts, but that is because I know the writing
system in advance...and what it could be...But this is why I choose
to write simplified spellings for everyday use...we don't change the
actual symbols as you have, but we write least amount of detail
necessary to understand the sign and not confuse it with another
sign...Val ;-)