Writing Dialogues in Signed Languages

Wed Sep 7 16:29:03 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
September 7, 2005

Outstanding suggestions, Ingvild...I like this!! This is very close
to the way I envisioned it too...plus there are some experiences we
have had years ago, when writing large group dances, where the
dancers all related to one prop on stage, that might be useful too,
but applied to SignWriting of course...

Val ;-)