SW List is up and running again...;-)

Thu Sep 8 17:01:57 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
September 8, 2005

Dear SW List!
I can see our List is up and running again. THANK YOU to the
technicians at Valencia Community College in Orlando, Florida. I am
not sure, but I am guessing that the Tropical Storm Ophelia might
have had some influence, since last year the hurricanes in Florida
were a great stress to the technicians who are running hundreds of
lists...so now I believe they do not take any chances with electrical
failures etc...

If you try to post messages to the SW List and your messages do not
seem to post, write to me and I can help...

Thanks for your patience!

Sutton at SignWriting.org

1. SignWritingSite
http://www.SignWriting.org