doubt about sign VLONI

Sun Sep 11 00:14:30 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
September 10, 2005

Juliette Dalle from France wrote:
> It is my first praticipation on this forum.
> take care
> Juliette

Hello Juliette!
Welcome to the SignWriting List!

It is great to have you on our List. Perhaps you would like to tell
us about your work with SignWriting in France someday? We look
forward to sharing with you...smile...No rush though...whenever you
have the time...

Recently on the List we were discussing writing dialogues in signed
languages. Antonio Carlos from Brazil told us that Marianne Stumpf
was visiting France for several months? Is that right? I remember you
told me that you met Marianne...and that you both teach Deaf children
using SignWriting...that is really great.

Thank you for commenting on the Czech sign VLONI. I missed that
conversation about the sign for VLONI, so I will look to read the
description of that sign and write again...You may be right but I do
not know the sign myself...;-))

Smile...