Downloading SignBank

Wed Sep 14 15:09:25 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
September 14, 2005

Geoffrey Hunt wrote:
> Sorry, I was thinking of the IMWA with 26,000 tiny graphics files,
> that was the one I couldn't unzip.  Would it be possible to divide
> it into several smaller files?
> BTW, do you ever sleep.  I wouldn't have expected an answer from
> you for 4-6 hours.

Hello Geoffrey -
Smile...Thanks to Steve Slevinski, I believe the smaller files have
now been created for you. I hope that helps.

Yes. I sleep. You are right that California is 8 or 9 hours behind
all of you in Europe, so it was about 2 or 3 in the morning at the
time I wrote that message...some nights are easier to fall asleep
than others - ha!!

I am sure everyone shares the same...smile...