FRANCE Sign for accessibilit é

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Sat Sep 17 11:52:47 UTC 2005

>From the feel of the photo, and Valerie's attempt, I'd say the non-dominant handshape is correct in Valerie's, but the end position looks to me as "back of hand" as indicated by the first drawing.

Valerie Sutton <sutton at signwriting.org> wrote:
SignWriting List
September 16, 2005

Juliette Dalle wrote:
>> I give you other example : sign of "accessibilité" (accessibly).
>> See the photo and picture of SW proposal by my french "colleague"
>> Mathilde...

Hello Juliette, Mathilde, Charles and everyone...
Thank you for this question. The photos are great. Charles is correct
that the left hand is different in the photos, than the left hand in
Mathilde's writing, so I wrote the way the photo looks. Here is my
first attempt. How would other List members write this sign?