FRANCE Sign for accessibilit é

Sat Sep 17 21:51:00 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
September 17, 2005

Hello Anny, Charles and Everyone!
Thank you, Anny, for your insight on the Expressive writing. You are
correct that what I wrote is from the Expressive point of view.

Charles, thank you for showing us the Receptive writing. I was
writing Expressively in this example...as if it were my own hand
doing it, so I was not following the picture in a receptive way, as
your writing did. I switched it to my own perspective...We choose to
always write in the Expressive now, even when we are viewing the sign
in receptive-photos and receptive-videos...