Belgium: Kempen

Mon Sep 19 15:38:37 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
September 19, 2005

Kasterlinden Bilinguaal wrote:
> But the sign 'Kempen' moves from the head and turns the arm and
> hand forward-outward.

Hello Kathleen, Sara, Kristof and everyone!

Great to see questions on the List from Flanders!

Here is the way I would write that sign (see attached).  Many of your
signs need to be improved by writing the Position of Contact...you
will see it will make a world of difference for your documents....I
can also teach you more about the movement arrows in this sign if you
wish...write again if you want that...