Need your opinions again...

Wed Sep 28 00:27:28 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
September 27, 2005

On Sep 27, 2005, at 4:26 PM, Juliette Dalle wrote:
> Hmm.. It is easy to do with a computer. But in hand, hard to do ! I
> suppose that we keep the old version of his symbole for writing by
> hand. Juliette

Hello Juliette -
Thanks for your feedback. Yes. Keep the old version for your
handwriting if you prefer...Computer-writing is very different than
writing by hand. Bill and Stuart and others have already been
discussing writing by hand...I have my own style of handwriting, and
I know your students in France are writing by hand? That is great.
Later we can share some of our handwriting experiences..smile...Right
now I have to finish entering this symbol in SignPuddle so we can at
least computer-write with it...