New 10 handshape in the IMWA ;-)

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Wed Sep 28 02:58:37 UTC 2005

It came into my program at work in that program, at home it comes in fine.  It's weird.

Charles

Valerie Sutton <sutton at signwriting.org> wrote:
SignWriting ListSeptember 27, 2005

I was not sending anything prepared in Fireworks, since I have never heard of that program in my life! Fireworks is not a Macintosh program as far as I know...I have no clue what to do since I did nothing different than before, as far as I know...I will try PNGs

Val ;-)