New 10 Handshape in SignPuddle now!

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Wed Sep 28 03:59:50 UTC 2005

05-03, the shadow is wrong as the palm of the hand is by that shadow facing down, not up.  It's the same shadow as 02-03, and it should be opposite.   The shadow, I thought, was based on where the back of the hand is, looking at it from the edge.

That's row 03, figure 05, and row 03, figure 02 that I am comparing.

Charles Butler

Valerie Sutton <sutton at signwriting.org> wrote:
SignWriting List
September 27, 2005

Dear SW List!
All of your feedback has been quite wonderful ;-))

The new 10 Handshape is now available in SignPuddle.

Take a look at the sign for 10 in ASL...It looks better now, don't
you think?...