POLAND... new problems

Wed Sep 28 14:07:49 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
September 28, 2005

On Sep 28, 2005, at 3:11 AM, Lucyna Dlugolecka wrote:
> Now that I have corrected the thumb signs, I have doubts about the
> arrow directions in the following signs. Generally, all those
> movement are to be forward. Have I written the signs correctly?

Hello Lucyna and Everyone!
I know you are eager to get going, and you have given me quite an
assignment here...Each one of these signs has something that should
be changed, and each one is its own topic...so I need to ask that you
only ask about one sign at one time...ok? It is too much for me to
answer so many at one time, and frankly, I am the only one who can
answer some of these questions at this time...

So choose ONE sign from this group for now! Many thanks, Lucyna!