POLAND... problem with the sign for INDIE

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Wed Sep 28 16:42:54 UTC 2005

I can understand how the thumb could be down if your hand is held above your head.

Valerie Sutton <sutton at signwriting.org> wrote:
I need a photo or video clip, Lucyna...How could it be down?...the signs are so different in Poland that we cannot guess very well and the only accurate way to know is to see a photo...I am sorry that is so much work for you...but with a photo I can answer your question...Val ;-)