FRANCE Animated SignWriting by Juliette Dalle

rocha at ATLAS.UCPEL.TCHE.BR rocha at ATLAS.UCPEL.TCHE.BR
Sun Apr 9 19:07:17 UTC 2006

Valerie,

  Juliette's animation are really great!

  Let me tell you that Rúbia Denardi discovered that it is possible to
give some 3D flavor to SW animations, up to some point :-)

  Two demos she made are shown at

    http://www.inf.ufrgs.br/~rmdenardi/aga/animacao.html

  "Sozinho" means "alone". "Mostrar" means "to show".

  All the best,

  Antônio Carlos