SportsWriting and MimeWriting Animations Posted

Wed Apr 12 15:45:37 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
April 12, 2006

Mark from California wrote:
> Wow Valerie...I love the animation of that sports writing!  Amazing!

YES! Those animations, of SportsWriting, are by Stefan Woehrmann. All
animations are welcome, from anyone using Movement Writing
symbols...Maybe someday, Mark, you can create some animations for
skateboarding too...when I get all the symbols in the IMWA - ha!

SportsWriting Animations
http://www.MovementWriting.org/animation/sports

Stefan just sent me more of his SportsWriting animations...I have not
posted them on the web yet, but here is a skateboarding one
attached...you can see this animation by opening this attached file
in any web browser...thank you Stefan for the cute one!