downloading signpuddle

Wed Apr 12 16:48:44 UTC 2006

Hi Ingvild,

You can use SignText offline to create a list of signs.  Later, once you
are online, you can add this list of signs to any SignPuddle dictionary.

1) Create a list of signs in SignText

2) Click the Options button followed by the "Add to SignPuddle".

3) Select a puddle by clicking a flag.

4) Press the "Add" button for each sign you want to add to the dictionary.

Regards,
-Steve